Science has proven that our bodies interact with specific wavelengths to benefit our bodies in various ways.
Red light therapy devices, such as led facial machine, shine red and near-infrared light onto the skin to stimulate the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondria. By stimulating ATP, damaged cells heal and new cells are produced faster than normal. But we’ll discuss this in more depth later.
Red light therapy involves red and infrared wavelengths that penetrate the layers of the skin and go directly into the cells. Red light wavelengths can boost collagen and elastin, improving cell communication. It penetrates the surface to help aid a variety of skin conditions.
Near-infrared wavelengths stimulate healing, increase mitochondrial function, and improve blood flow and tissue oxygenation. Near-infrared wavelengths can penetrate deep into the body.
Although red light therapy treatment has so many benefits, not all people can accept red light therapy at home or spa center, such as the following groups:
- Women in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- With heart disease or heart pacemakers.
- People whose waist and abdomen have unhealed surgical wounds or are in
- surgical recovery.
- With epilepsy, severe diabetes, or hyperthyroidism.
- With malignant tumors, hemophilia, or severe bleeding.
- With skin disease or infectious disease should use it with caution.
- Who has an unrealistic illusion about the effect.