Know-How To Get Rid Of Hair Fall, Dandruff, And Premature Greying
Hair problems have become the maladies of the modern lifestyle. It is one of the distinctive parts of the personality, but many factors such as poor diet, stress, and pollution make it hard to prevent such problems. As per the experts, losing hair between 50 to 100 is completely normal, but when the limit exceeds, it can create several problems such as thinning of hair, baldness, dryness, etc. Pollution and dust are some of the major causes of dandruff and premature greying. In this article, we will learn a few ways to get rid of such hair problems.
5 Ways To Get Rid Of Hair Fall, Dandruff, And Premature Greying
- IndulekhaBhringa Oil comprises ancient Ayurvedic herbs such as neem, bhringa to cure hair problems. Neem is extracted from an ancient tree that has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. You can use this oil to prevent dandruff caused by fungi named Candida and Malassezia.
- Coconut Oil has one of the major benefits to promote overall hair health. It is effective for hydrating the hair and providing its shiny nature. As per the experts, it prevents the breakage of hair and promotes hair growth.
- Indulekha Oil is a combination of aloe vera, amla, coconut oil, bhringa, etc., which is used for an intensive hair treatment that prevents hair fall, premature greying, keeps the scalp hydrated and provides relief from itchiness.
- Maintaining a healthy diet is a significant factor. A balanced diet plays a major role in reducing hair fall, dandruff, and other problems. You must eat plenty of vegetables and colorful flowers to provide essential nutrients to your hair.
- Another way to use Indulekha Oil is to mix it with other essential oils such as olive oil, cholesterol oil, coconut oil, almond oil, etc.